Wednesday, January 18, 2017

February 9, 2017   PUPPY UPDATE!!!

All Puppies have been SOLD!

Jadis had her puppies this morning!  There are 3 females and 3 males and all are dapples.  All puppies are available until a deposit has been received.  Puppies will only be on hold after I have been told that the deposit is in the mail and I will give 4 - 5 days for it to get to me depending on the day it is being sent to me.  I do let deposits come to me in the regular mail with a personal check or money order.  The puppies are listed below and are pictured at 12 hours old.

Black/tan dapple female - longhair (SOLD)
Black/tan dapple female - longhair (SOLD)
Choc/tan dapple female - longhair (SOLD)
Black/tan dapple male - smooth hair (SOLD)
Black/tan dapple male - longhair (SOLD)
Choc/tan dapple male - smooth hair (SOLD)
Dapple puppies 12 hours old

Black/tan dapple smooth hair male at 2 weeks old.  SOLD

If you have any questions about this puppy you can email me at jtollett@volstate.net or call or text me at 423-290-2698

No comments: